This course is designed to develop your child’s skills in using English for real life situations using real life materials. The classroom environment is fun and interactive and, above all, communicative.
So whether your child is learning English for the very first time or is almost fluent, our unique approach will give them all the individual attention and opportunities they need to express themselves in a relaxed and supportive atmosphere.
ON THIS COURSE YOUR CHILD WILL:
- be better able to communicate in English
- develop speaking, writing, reading and listening skills
- build on intercultural knowledge of the world around them
- become more familiar with themes found in British stories
- work on engaging tasks such as mini projects, internet research and presentations.