This course is designed to develop your child’s skills in using English in preparation for higher education and life after school. The classroom environment is fun and interactive and, above all, communicative.
On this course your child will:
- be better able to communicate in English with children their age
- develop speaking, writing, reading and listening skills
- build on intercultural knowledge of the world around them
- negotiate a syllabus with their class to suit their personal needs (such as academic skills for university or socialising in English)
- improve critical thinking skills
- work on engaging tasks such as projects, internet research and presentations.