The British Council has an experience of administering exams for more than a decade. We will make sure that everything runs smoothly on the day, so that you can concentrate on doing your best.
Before your exam day
Your timetables are typically issued at least 1 week before the exam. So, you need to make sure you collect your timetable either from your centre or from British Council. It is important to know your exam dates, venues and times. If you do not know the exam venue, check with us upon withdrawing your timetable.
It is important to check if your details are correct at this stage. If you find an error with your details especially your name and your NRC number on your timetable, inform us immediately and we will amend it.
On your exam day
There are some important documents and materials that you will need to bring on the exam day. And of course, you need to know about your exams dates, venues and times.
Before you go off:
- Aim to arrive 1 hour before the start of the exam so that you can relax before it begins.
- Allow plenty of time for traffic or travel disruption and always have an alternative travel plan in mind.
Things to bring to the exam room:
- Identification document (Identity card or any photo ID )
- pens and pencils in a CLEAR bag
- Calculator (of a type approved by your exam board)
- any extra equipment needed for your subject
- No mobile phones or any other electronic devices are allowed in the exam rooms
- Do not bring valuable belongings.