English and Exams Services Assistant, Sales BUR-NT-1913
As an English and Exams Services Assistant, you will be responsible to deliver a high quality, welcoming and efficient integrated customer service experience across English, Exams and library services. And to proactively participate in a high-performing result-orientated English & Exams Services, Sales team for the smooth running of operation.
|Salary||Payband J (From USD 685 per month)|
|Duration||1 year (possibility for extension)|
|Working hours||The successful candidate will work a five-day week on a shift system from Monday to Sunday. Evening and weekend working is required on a regular basis.|
|Closing date||Tuesday 12 March 2019|
As an English and Exams Services Assistant, your main responsibility is:
- Be the single point of contact for prospects, guiding them through the journey from the first enquiry to final sale.
- Handle enquiries from new and existing students meeting British Council standards
- Pass on the enquiries that need further consultations or advice to the relevant departments
- All enquiries should be handled within the target time frames in a professional and helpful manner
- Follow up on customers who book placement tests but do not turn up, and customers who test but do not place
- Always acquire and maintain an excellent level of product knowledge and pricing in order to be able to consult and guide students
- Proactively present accurate and relevant selling points and unique selling points on the services offered by British Council
- Participate and provide sales support in all sales and marketing events (in or out of the entre) with the purpose of creating awareness and generating leads for the centre
To be considered as a successful candidate, you should have
- Excellent English and Burmems (Ability to speak and write fluently)
- Diploma in any discipline
- 1 year of work experience in Sustomer Service
- Proficiency in using office applications (MS Word, Microsoft Excel)
Enquiries about the post can be sent to the East Asia Regional Recruitment team based in Singapore.