Primary Plus Co-ordinator
- To promote and ensure quality teaching and effective learning of English.
- To support the wider aims of British Council and its cultural relations mission.
|Salary||US$18,204 – 23,057 gross per year and GBP 5,709 – 6,681 gross per year|
|Duration||2-year contract (renewable)|
|Working hours||Up to 18 contact teaching hours per week|
|Annual leave||40 days (whilst Burma remains an ECA category F country) and public holidays as determined by the British Council (approx. 16 days)|
|Closing date||Monday 31 December 2018|
We are looking for a Primary Plus Co-ordinator to join our centre in Rangoon.
As a Primary Plus Co-ordiinator, your main duties are:
- Supporting the Senior Teacher Young Learners to introduce, develop and manage Young Learner Primary Plus offer
- Maintaining and developing materials as required.
- Helping ensure teaching meets Teaching Quality standards and organisational expectations specifically around.
- Maintaining good relationships with customers and colleagues.
- Assisting with communication and events to promote the primary product.
Enquiries about the post can be sent to the East Asia Regional Teacher Recruitment team based in Singapore.
How to apply