Primary Plus Co-ordinator
- To promote and ensure quality teaching and effective learning of English.
- To support the wider aims of British Council and its cultural relations mission.
|Salary||US$18,204 – 23,057 gross per year and GBP 5,709 – 6,681 gross per year|
|Duration||2-year contract (renewable)|
|Working hours||Up to 18 contact teaching hours per week|
|Annual leave||40 days (whilst Burma remains an ECA category F country) and public holidays as determined by the British Council (approx. 16 days)|
|Closing date||Monday 31 December 2018|
We are looking for a Primary Plus Co-ordinator to join our centre in Rangoon.
As a Primary Plus Co-ordiinator, your main duties are:
- Supporting the Senior Teacher Young Learners to introduce, develop and manage Young Learner Primary Plus offer
- Maintaining and developing materials as required.
- Helping ensure teaching meets Teaching Quality standards and organisational expectations specifically around.
- Maintaining good relationships with customers and colleagues.
- Assisting with communication and events to promote the primary product.
Enquiries about the post can be sent to the East Asia Regional Teacher Recruitment team based in Singapore.