This course is designed to develop your child’s skills in using English for real life situations using real life materials. The classroom environment is fun and interactive and, above all, communicative.
On this course your child will:
- be better able to communicate in English
- develop speaking, writing, reading and listening skills
- build on intercultural knowledge of the world around them
- become more familiar with themes found in graphic novels based on authentic classic British literature
- improve critical thinking skills
- work on engaging tasks such as mini projects, internet research and presentations.