Registration can be made by candidates themselves or via LCCI Learning providers on behalf of their candidates.
Private Candidate Registration
- Complete the registration form - https://forms.office.com/e/rpS6MKDLyZ
- Once candidate has completed the registration, candidate will receive immediately "Acknowledgement of registration completion" email along with payment guidline.
- After registration fee has been received, candidates will receive registration confirmation email within 3 working days.
please contact +959 940070099 within office hours (9:00 am-4:30 pm) if you need any assistance.
Registration via Learning Provider
- Individual candidate needs to contact to your learning providers to provide the details requested.
- LCCI centres needs to contact British Council B2B customer service team via following email.
- LCCI centres will need to submit the candidates list with the excel spreadsheet provided by British Council. The correct details of candidates are required to submitted such as name spelling, date of birth, NRC No and subject code. The wrong candidates data will impact on the certificate. Amendment Fees for the data on certificate will be very costly.
- British Council team will do further process and send the payment details to be transferred.
- After payment has been received, LCCI centre will get the proof of payment by email.
- Exams Operations Team will register in Pearson QMA portal on behalf of the centres. Pearson approved-centres have the responsibility of doing on QMA for their own candidates.
- email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org (Yangon Registration)
- email@example.com (Mandalay Registration)
We are able to refund your examination fees a week after the registration closing dates. There will be certain amount deduction from your exam fees when refund.
Candidates can only apply Medical Transfer for LCCI International Qualifications exams. Medical Transfer can be made a week before the exam days or during the exams. Candidates must provide medical history and documents in apply for medical transfer. Decisions are made by the LCCI International Qualifications Exam boards not us and the results can be notified only after the exam series.
However, transfer fees will be applied when medical transfer is granted for the next exam series.