Welcome to Term 4
8 January - 18 March 2019
Before your course starts, check you have all the information and tools that you need.
- I know my class schedule and the importance of arriving a few minutes early.
You can find the course schedule on the registration documents you received when you paid.
- I am following the British Council Myanmar on Facebook. Like our page
- I know how to become a Student Library Member. Find out more
- I have bought my course book.
Course books for British Council courses are available at the following address:
Myanmar Book Centre (Shop 2)
No.561-567, Room (3), Ground Floor, MAC Tower (1)
Phone: 370532, 384508, 09-730 15993
You can enjoy 10% discount on other books apart from British Council course books by presenting your British Council receipt.
- I understand the importance of self-study and practice outside class.
You will need to find time to review your classes, complete the workbook and do any homework. Reading and listening are also great ways to develop your skills and improve your English. Your teacher will give you some resource ideas but why not borrow a book from the British Council library or download a podcast from Learn English website today?
During the first week of term, your teacher will help you understand the objectives of your course, how to take more control of your learning and give you an opportunity to get to know your new English speaking friends.
Check you have all the information you need by asking your teacher or click to find out more.