This free seminar combines a general overview of the Academic IELTS test components: Reading, Writing, Listening and Speaking as well as important information with practical ways to prepare for the test. Our experts will explain the structure and procedures for taking the test.
At the seminar, you will:
- learn more about the structure and format of the IELTS test
- receive top tips from an IELTS expert.
- receive information on how and when to register
|Date||7 July (Sunday)|
|Time||10 am – 11 am (conducted in Burmese)|
|Venue||British Council Library Training Room|
Get a free IELTS preparation USB and note book upon successful on-site IELTS registration*.
Places are limited and on a first-come, first-served basis. Register for the seminar now.
*Terms and conditions
1. The offer is only applicable for participants registering for IELTS on-site after attending the seminar.
2. In case of dispute, the British Council reserves the right of final decision.