To enhance the security and safety of all who use the British Council premises, certain procedures must be followed. We apologise for the inconvenience this may cause, and ask for your understanding.
To enter the British Council premises, you must:
1. Allow the contents of any bag or container to be closely inspected by security staff. Security may refuse entry.
2. Present one of the following identification cards to security staff:
- British Council Membership Card
- British Council Teaching Centre Student/Parent Card
- British Council Staff ID Card
- National Registration Card
- Driving License
- Authorised Universities and Schools student card
3. Do not leave your bags or belongings with security staff or around entrance area.
4. Visitors to the British Council may not bring in metal tiffin boxes into the building to enhance the safety of all users.