We set up the British Council IELTS Partnership Programme to recognise the great work our partners organisations do in promoting IELTS around the world. Membership gives you access to British Council tools and training, developed to help your test takers get the most out of IELTS, and offers generous incentives for supporting test delivery and recruiting test takers.
Our British Council IELTS Partnership Programme is one of many worldwide created for organisations that support IELTS test delivery and test taker recruitment by promoting IELTS with the British Council.
Requirements to become an authorised British Council IELTS Registration Centre:
- A registered business or an educational institution
- Agreement to British Council's terms and conditions
- Submission of the required minimum number of IELTS applications
- Partner will need to reach the required minimum referral candidates per year to retain status as an authorised British Council IELTS Registration Centre. The partnership status will be reviewed annually.
Terms & Conditions (full terms will be listed in your contract):
- This programme is only open to partners who have registered test takers for IELTS with the British Council
- Membership level is based on the number of registrations during a fiscal year
- Exclusive use of the straplines and logos in your marketing communications (subject to guidelines and final approval from the British Council)
- The British Council reserves the right to alter, amend or cancel this programme anytime, without prior notice