Our teachers use a variety of proven teaching methods, up-to-date materials and cutting-edge technologies to help you to reach your goals.
Task based learning activities will help develop practical language skills, providing the confidence you need to use English in real-life situations.
Following the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR), adults courses include:
- group activities with other students at the same level
- scenario based speaking exercises to build your confidence
- modern teaching techniques to equip you with 21st century skills for both social and professional use
- regular, personal feedback to help track your progress
- a range of extra resources including [country specific info e.g. free exam prep]